[Cob] about heating

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Sat Feb 21 08:55:38 CST 2004

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 09:02:07AM -0500, Mike Swink wrote:
>I been thinking more about liquid stone does anyone know if this stuff
>can be made by a person or is it some kind of high tech junk? It seems
>that liquid stone would be spread over clay or straw and leave a very
>endureing surface. Might be of interest. I think they sale the high
>tech type at big supply stores hd or lowes etc.

You mean geopolymers?  I just sent a message to Professor Davidovits
along similar lines, but haven't gotten an answer back yet.  Maybe you
could go to his website and post your question, then relay his answer to
us.

   http://www.geopolymer.org/

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)