[Cob] cob in vancouver

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Fri Feb 27 16:13:48 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 09:12:42AM -0800, Ian Marcuse wrote:
>Our city administration here in Vancouver is now ready to develop
>code for cob here in the city as we have engineers and code
>developers working with us. I have been putting together resources
>for them. Does anyone have experience developing cob code? I welcome
>any thoughts and ideas on developing a cob testing program that we
>may be able to undertake at the University.

Please please please don't let them overload cob with so many
restrictions that a young fellow wanting to build his house for $20k no
longer has that chance.

Otherwise, that is great news.  I've been wanting to build a cob house
since I saw that little cob chapel being built on Cambie street.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)