[Cob] Free cob stomp at the Gristmill

grant culturepot at img.net
Fri Apr 16 10:20:47 CDT 2004

There will be an open invite for ones to come and get their feet in the mud all this weekend at the Historic Gristmill in Keremeos BC, and help build more history with the sites very first large cob bread oven.The gardens are getting in shape for the year and the soup is on in the cafe,spring is in full swing here.
Dont forget this is the kick off for our Summer of Sustainable arts,the beginning of our cobbin season,
In June we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Kiko Denzer and his partner Hannah field to come visit us and offer workshops for two weekends of June 5-6 and 12-13.We will be sculpting more ovens and decorative seating and work areas and  getting into the fine art of bread making.
For any and all inquiries to the Gristmill goings on.
Contact Grant Johnson
at
earthnhands at img.net
@Gristmill 250-499-2888