[Cob] RE: asphaltic emulsion horse fencing

Mary Lou McFarland louiethefifth at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 20:09:06 CDT 2004

If AE is the stuff that I'm thinking it is, we used to call it bitumen at
the D.O.T. and it is the black resinous base for making asphalt.  It might
be great for battling carpenter ants but I would be concerned for the health
of the horse.  Might want to be sure that your equines weren't cribbers or
wood chewers.  I would talk to my vet before using.