[Cob] back at Marlin

Mary Lou McFarland louiethefifth at hotmail.com
Sat May 29 22:22:35 CDT 2004

Marlin,  I was wondering if the fired/powdered clay is a white powder called
kiln wash and if mixed thick enough is used as a kiln cement to repair fine
cracks?  If I know the exact name then I could just order it from Lou Davis
Wholesale.  They are the supply company that I use and I'm pretty sure they
have an ordering dept. on the net if anyone wants to search them out.  Mary
Lou

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp