[Cob] Cob: Washington, DC Free Plastering workshop

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 21:27:26 CDT 2004

           It has been decided. On Saturday there will be a free plastering
class at Green Spring Gardens Park in Fairfax County starting at around 9:00
AM.
           Lime plaster will be mixed on the site. Ollywood (a mixture of
clay and shredded government documents) will be made up a day or two in advance.
If there is anyone who would like the experience of mix up a batch of earth
plaster from raw materials, please give me a call or E-mail. It is a two or
three hour process, and I will be happy to try and pick a time when you can come
by and help.
            If the weather Saturday turns out to be really bad we may move
the class to Sunday, June 13. If you have questions please give me a call at
703-360-2316 or send an E-mail. I hope to see everyone there who can make it.
Ed
 To get to Green Spring Gardens,
                 Take the Beltway south to 395.
                 Take 395 north.
                 Take the exit onto Little River Turnpike West (Not Duke
Street)
                 Take a right on to Bradock Road.
                 Take a right at the bottom of the hill into Green Spring
Gardens Park.
    The Children's Playhouse is behind the administration building in the
Children's Garden.