[Cob] International Building Code

Lance Collins collinsl at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 13 21:03:54 CDT 2004

I found the table of contents for the IBC here

http://www.iccsafe.org/ps/pdf/2003_IFC.pdf

Only a relatively small part refers to domestic building.

It's called the International Building Code.   I wonder if the word
'International' here is similar to 'World' in the World Series Baseball.

(Just joking, I know that 'World' derives from the newspaper that
originally sponsored the ball games)

The book costs $US70 at the ICC site.