[Cob] birth of the home building professional

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:20:07 CDT 2004

this do it yourself thread is cool. my wife the schoolteacher would point
out
the difference between goal oriented and task oriented.

i am a clerk but trained under a master carpenter one summer - he said -
follow the steps the way you are supposed to and the results will care for
themselves...........he was also a judo master, and not terribly Financially
successful as a tradesman. but he pleased himself.

david in tampa