[Cob] birth of the home building professional

Molly Coghill mollycoghill at heresthepoop.net
Fri Jul 30 05:18:40 CDT 2004

Jennifer,
You have very eloquently, IMHO, stated some of the best reasons I've
encountered for building with alternative methods/materials, and many of the
reasons that I myself have decided to go this route.  May I borrow some of
your eloquence when I plead my case to the local permit department? :)
-Molly (first-time poster)