[Cob] anybody need free labor?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 09:38:30 CDT 2004

I think Bill sent this back just to me, so I'll post it to the whole list.

At 6:41 PM -0500 8/11/04, Amanda Peck wrote:

>WWAT is the one I know anything about.  What I don't know is if any one has
>ever gotten an internship or help through one.

Though WWAT hasn't ever solicited reports of successful networking of
workers and workees (for lack of a better term), we've heard a fair handful
of reports just the same.

I'd say I've seen more workers available posts than projects, but it may be
that the people with projects are just lurking and cherry-picking.

It's certainly worth posting your interests there.

--
Bill Christensen
http://greenbuilder.com/contact/

Green Building Professionals Directory: http://directory.greenbuilder.com