[Cob] RE:Interior Walls

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 12:03:59 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/18/2004 2:00:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tsuchimono at yahoo.com writes:
willow branches,
bamboo, and types of reeds have been used for wattle.
For Patrick and anyone who might be living near Washington, DC, it should be
noted that I have an unlimited supply of bamboo and a set of tools
specifically designed to split the bamboo into strips suitable for making wattle. All
free to anyone willing to make the trip, I will help you fill your truck with
wattle strips and give you a course in wattle and daub in exchange for a day's
help clearing bamboo from the American Horticultural Society.
Ed