[Cob] Cob photos from Madison, Willy St. coop project

Marlin lightearth at onebox.com
Wed Aug 18 13:13:37 CDT 2004

Don't think this got through,,,,so I'll send it separately from all the local people's email.

Hey all you Cob fiends,

> Check out the photos......
>
> We have some documentation of the project that I'd love to share with
you from the Willy St. Co-op Earthen Courtyard Building project. Let me
know any comments (there aren't any captions yet....early, not finished
photos - thanks to Tona there on the Website now!)

> http://www.outtathebox.org
>
> click on "View the photo album of the project"
>
> there's thumbnails (hopefully in order chronologically) and you can
even run a slideshow of all the photos or individually click on the
thumbnails and go forward and back.

> If you have questions about the process....let me know. Also there's
not the FINISHED/current photos yet but the project is done and the
colors are awesome! That'll be the next upload!

           info at outtathebox.org
           www.outtathebox.org
"There are solutions to the major problems of our time, some of them even simple. But they require a radical shift in our perceptions, our thinking, and our values."
   - [Fritjof Capra]