[Cob] Re: Coblist Digest, Vol 2, Issue 101

eos at tesselation.com eos at tesselation.com
Sat Jan 1 01:41:23 CST 2005

happy new year cobbers!
can anyone help this person?

Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:11:02 EST
Subject: ADPSR NorCal List:  Architect / Engineer's in Lake County

I'm about to begin a natural green building project in Cobb ...  in
Lake County CA.  Would be THRILLED to be referred to qualified
architect  or Engineers  to whom may work with me in the planning &
code compliance.

                             Sincerely,  Glenneth

PS  In that county they say you can build "anything' so lone as a
licensed architect / or Engineer signs it off .
Reply only to:
<mailto:glenneth at TheFINE-ARTcafe.org>glenneth at TheFINE-ARTcafe.org