[Cob] small stoves...

aaron allen cobmailbox at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 01:55:01 CST 2005

pack wrote
"Does anyone have experience, or ideas, on how to warm
a small space without overheating it?"
have you ever played with rocket stoves?  there is a
version some call the pocket rocket which is made from
chimney pipe and a five gallon metal bucket, and uses
very little wood.  very simple, very cheap to build,
very fuel efficient.  might have a tendancy to over
heat a space your size, but then you could just open a
door or window.  you could learn over time to fire it
just enough.  if you are unfamiliar I can explain in
greater detail.
aaron
cobmailbox at yahoo.com