[Cob] Wood Heat Question

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Sat Jan 1 09:45:07 CST 2005

This type is what is used alot in Northern
Minnesota,,,  I used one on a 30 gallon
barrel... work just fine.
Hint:  Use anti- seeze on the scews so
dis-assembly is easier... to use hardware
 on new barrel...

I also use the double barrel configuration.
It heated the whole house.

http://www.vogelzang.com/barrel_stoves.htm

Shop around,,, you may find one cheaper.
I got mine for $35 ,,, 35 years ago...

~¿~  bill