[Cob] opinions re: education in Cob

Marlin lightearth at onebox.com
Tue Jan 4 16:01:28 CST 2005

my 2 cents.....

I (we at OuttaTheBox) took week long courses with Cob Cottage.....we COULD have learned many of the things without going to the workshop BUT the immersement in OPENING up the mind and to practice and share with other people at the workshop is great. W

We've led workshops here in the midwest (Illinois, Wisc) for the last 4 years.....OTB owes tons to Cob Cottage learning - bet there's others that are good (albeit with a different style - we have our own peculiar way of teaching it!) as well, like Becky Bee's books but never took a course from her..

BEst,

Marlin Nissen

           info at outtathebox.org
           www.outtathebox.org
"There are solutions to the major problems of our time, some of them even simple. But they require a radical shift in our perceptions, our thinking, and our values."
   - [Fritjof Capra]