[Cob] Re:Design Concept (washed dung)

joseph r dupont joedupont at juno.com
Sun Feb 13 09:51:42 CST 2005

Well at first.. your idea seems repulsive.. But then when you think about
it.
the horse has done a lot of work stripping the biodegradable stuff from
the food.
Thus.. what is left over after rinsing is tough stuff.
Obviouisly  the liquid used would be great in a garden.. but it might be
better in a
methane digester. then thegarden.. just a thought.
thanks.
Joe dupont