[Cob] rocket stove(s)

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:47:27 CDT 2005

I don't know.  I was wondering the same thing.

Don't you need TWO metal barrels, and/or cut-off welding tanks or something
for one of those stoves?

Copper wrote:

I understand the basics of using mass as the heat
storage device.  I also understand how cold northern
MN can get.  I am wondering if it would be easier or
if it would give me a steadier temperature to have TWO
six inch systems instead of one eight inch system.

House is 300+ square feet (est.) plus loft.  Nasty
north wind and windchill here - except that the house
IS somewhat sheltered by some trees (still growing)
and a slight hill (on the south side of the hill is
the house site)

I'm not sure how two different systems would work - IF
they would even work.

Thoughts? Ideas?  Opinions?

Thanks,

Copper