[Cob] pipes

karl and tabitha o'melay karl at omelay.com
Fri Apr 29 08:55:56 CDT 2005

i second that... pex is great, easy to work with and anyone with limited
mechanical skills can install it. if you kink it  you can heat it with a
heat gun & it'll memory-shape to origional. yes, pex is also for radiant
heating. PVC is evil--i would never consider it for my water supply.

see http://www.nextwavefilms.com/bluevinyl/sundance.html regarding PVC

karl