[Cob] misc subjects

JUDITH WILLIAMS williams_judith at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:42:17 CDT 2005

Yes I did watch the building with awareness DVD and was convinced that my
decision to use cob was correct. And I also took note of the use of concrete
and a lot of wire used under the plaster. I remember building conventional
homes with my contractor (now ex)husband. So much attention had to be paid
to keeping things square and plumb it almost drove me crazy. It's a good
thing he is a natural born construction type guy. And about the pipe. I went
to the hardware store and looked at all the things they had to offer and am
leaning toward the flexible copper tubing. It was my first choice and then
somehow I got to thinking about other things. Thanks to all who have
responded to my questions and invitation to come and cob with me. I'm
pleasantly overwhelmed. I've had radiant floor heat and loved it except that
I had to learn that the beer did not stay cold when left on the floor next
to the back door.