[Cob] Summer projects

Georgie Donais georgie at busygirl.ca
Tue May 10 11:20:36 CDT 2005

Hello all,

Someone asked what projects people have coming up this summer. I have taken
a page from Marlin and Randy at Outta The Box and am spearheading the
building of a cob courtyard wall in an urban public space, namely a local
park, here in Toronto, Ontario. I have received a small grant and am
gearing up to start the foundation mid-June. We've had lots of cooperation
with city officials and copious enthusiasm from park friends and
neighbours. You can find a further description here:
http://www.dufferinpark.ca/play/play.html I'll also be taking a short trip
to my mom's in Saskatchewan to experiment with lime plasters on a wall and
fireplace I made her last year. Anyone out there cobbing in the prairies?

Happy cobbing everyone!

Georgie
Toronto, Ontario