[Cob] Summer projects

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 19:56:47 CDT 2005

Good for you Georgie!

Georgie wrote (snipped a bit)

I have taken a page from Marlin and Randy at Outta The Box and am
spearheading the building of a cob courtyard wall in an urban public space,
namely a local park, here in Toronto, Ontario. I have received a small grant
and am gearing up to start the foundation mid-June. We've had lots of
cooperation with city officials and copious enthusiasm from park friends and
neighbours. You can find a further description here:
http://www.dufferinpark.ca/play/play.html I'll also be taking a short trip
to my mom's in Saskatchewan to experiment with lime plasters on a wall and
fireplace I made her last year. Anyone out there cobbing in the prairies?

Happy cobbing everyone!