[Cob] Minnesota cobbers (and others) welcome

Copper Harding copperharding at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 10:07:18 CDT 2005

Fellow cobbers,

We're finally (almost) ready to be open to the public.
 We will be cobbing the last two weekends of July and
doing strawbale the first weekend in August.

We provide food, tent sites, dogs, cats and lots of
mosquitoes!  Women are especially encouraged - that
means that the men who want to come should bring their
significant other, mother, daughter, sister, cousin,
friend or female dog (ok that's maybe a bit extreme-
we're just working to make women feel more comfortable
with the building process).

We're located in Northwestern MN and open (mostly) on
the weekends.  However if you're interested in staying
longer (because of travel time or interest) please let
me know and I can give you an outline of how that
might work.

Email me to register.

Thank you,

Copper