[Cob] Solar Design

Barbara Roemer roemiller at infostations.net
Fri Jul 15 22:15:23 CDT 2005

The latest CASBA (California Straw Building Assn.) newsletter just came out,
for which editor and architect/premiere solar designer Dan Silvernail wrote
some salient notes. Seems like they ought to be out among all natural
builders, so here's an excerpt, with Dan's permission.  I substituted
"natural" and "natural materials" and "natural builders" for straw