[Cob] Re: cobtun house - unsustainably expensive?

yourfavoriteElf ofthemall yourfavoriteelf at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:26:18 CDT 2005

I think the original concept in question was the sustainability.
Sustainability is an already complex and even fallacious concept. It makes
the assumption that we human beings have not only the ability but the
control to guide ourselves, plants, animals, the planet and the universe
into a more enlightned state of existance. In my opinion, we as humans have
only shown exactly the opposite of this. So until we can check ourselves as
a species in regards to a more compassionate and inclusive world value
system, I do not think catapulting our scattered  abilities to orchestrate a
peaceful existance into the mainstream is a very good idea - unless you like
open "clay" pit mines and the rest of our forests cleared so we can grow
canola crops for "bio-diesel"!