[Cob] RE: Sustainability - Louisiana Death Toll

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Mon Oct 24 12:09:06 CDT 2005

I just did some searching and the death toll is more like 1100. Not to
diminish the plight of those affected, but just to get a better perspective.

I know that tens of thousands have lost their homes and their community tho.
Wouldn't you love to see people rebuild with the debri left behind?

I hope that people are resourceful enough in Pakistan to do that, because
they are looking at a terrible winter ahead.