[Cob] spray gun, hopper gun, texture sprayer, tirolessa

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:17:27 CST 2006

Just in case Bill sent this just to me instead of the list (I've never done
that, not since the last time anyway).

It's not what the sales site says, and it's possible that the manufacturer
is being extremely conservative, but apparently these figures are from the
horse's mouth.   I had thought that the CFM/horsepower numbers looked odd,
but just checked some random compressor specs and that is about right.

What is possible is that even (especially?) with a good compressor you'd
spend more time mixing and loading than spraying.  Something that might also
be true with the manual job--if your arms didn't give out first.