[Cob] Taking Over Tax Payments and Taking the Land

Shody Ryon qi4u at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 16:47:51 CST 2007

I wonder about the ethics of taking someones property
like this and why the law was set up this way.

"If I don't take these people's land, someone else
will, so it mind as well be me." I don't like to think
like this, but there is truth to it, so why not take
it and pay the taxes, and let the people live in
peace. when they pass away (assuming they do before we
do, right?) we could offer the property back to the
aires minus the taxes, etc. as long as "etc." it
totally lagit. Is baby sitting getting expensive or
what? I wonder how many times employees at the
assesors office have gotten good deals on property?
Shody

Have a burning question?