[Cob] OIl

Jon Kerr jonskerr at visi.com
Tue Feb 6 07:36:22 CST 2007

Hi all!

Carrie (or someone, I just read a TON of posts about the oil problem)
had asked "Anyone know if it comes in smaller containers?"  Hardware
stores sell various oils and finishes in 32 ounce sizes; I have
turpentine and boiled linseed oil in my tool closet right now.   IIRC
the original question that started this thread was about how much to
put on as it never seems to quit soaking it up. I think the point is
to put on a bit of oil but not soak in too much. Only a layer or two
for most applications, maybe a third for floors. Does that sound right?

BTW, those of you posting requests to be removed from the list: those
don't get posted to the discussion group, you follow the link at the
bottom of each email on the list to deatech's website.

Jon

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible
warning."
--Catherine Aird

http://www.visi.com/~jonskerr      <*>      O~