[Cob] Planter

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Tue Feb 6 14:38:13 CST 2007

A lime plastered interior with pool sealer might do it but I don't know
what the sealer would contribute to the soil and plants. Look into
Tadlekat [I think that's the spelling] it is lime based and they make
sinks out of it.

Ron
Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional
interest in the status quo.