[Cob] Any cob oven bakers?

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Sun Feb 11 14:08:10 CST 2007

I'm getting ready to start baking in my cob oven and would value
anyone's input on the use of steam in these ovens. How much water, how
long that sort of thing. Maybe this is too complicated but I was
thinking of a reservoir on the outside and small diameter pipe to drip
water onto the hearth during the baking process. Anyone done anything
like this. Or does the can with a hole in it do the job well enough?

Ron
Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional
interest in the status quo.