[Cob] Looking to buy small ammounts of Clay

Owen Morgan - cobbuildersforum.com cob at fdwsnetworks.com
Fri Jul 6 07:39:02 CDT 2007

Howdy,

My Fiance and I are getting married in just over two weeks and we want to do some small Cob balls as wedding favors. The problem is we're having a hard time finding clay to use to mix them up with. We can't dig up our yard (according to my fiance although I think we probably could, even make it look better) so we are trying to find a source suitable. She looked at Lowe's and couldn't find it, even talked to a knowledgeable person who actually knew what cob was said they didn't have anything for it. I was curious if anyone had any ideas of where to get it from and what type of clay we should be looking for?

Thanks,
Owen - http://www.cobbuildersforum.com