[Cob] cob location

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:20:33 CST 2007

	Cat here

	Right on,  being contagious and inspire with the beauty of necessity!

for the good of all C.
----------------------------------------> To: coblist at deatech.com> From: dhowell at pickensprogress.com> Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:06:01 -0500> Subject: Re: [Cob] cob location>> Dean and everyone else,> I think most of us who are into earth building would agree that in> order to live within walking distance of amenities and such there> will have to be a shift in the human psyche. Those who are interested> should be concerning themselves with "converting" the general> population to "accept" earth buildings as "desirable". If this> doesn't happen we will forever be outcasts of society and will> forever be battling for something as ridiculous as what we choose to> live in. If you want to build with Earth, do a lot of research on how> "they" want you to build (codes), and build way above their standards> and they will start talking to others about how they know somebody> that lives in a mud hut and it's the most comfortable house they've> every been in, but most of all it is a better quality house than what> we're used to living in. If you build, at least your friends and> neighbors will see it and they are bound to tell their friends. It's> a snowball that is gaining recognition. "Are you a part of this> snowball?" is the question.>> Damon in North GA>> _______________________________________________> Coblist mailing list> Coblist at deatech.com> http://www.deatech.com/mailman/listinfo/coblist