[Cob] Roofing Questions

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Thu Nov 15 11:47:46 CST 2007

My roof is tiny and I wanted to have moss on top. I was lucky enough to find
EPDM for cheap because it had already been used under a pond.

My understanding is that as long as it is covered and isn't punctured
somehow...it could last indefinitely.

It is quite heavy to put the whole thing up there, as it is one piece. But I
am thrilled to have it. It isn't up there yet...the sheeting below it is
almost done. And we have some aluminum foil that will be sandwiched in there
too (left over from another project).

Building small is a blessing. And gathering materials over time. But then
storage becomes an issue too.

I sure liked Robert Alcock's roof.

Dulane