[Cob] Re;Cob Cottage Update

David Boyer HasteinD at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 1 14:01:10 CST 2008

Sarah,
Thanks for the update...
Don't have much insight in what redirection might be appropriate for your existing structure.
For future reference for any potential Oregon cob builder seeking the LEGAL PERMIT ROUTE: seek out Sarah's  Corvallis engineer, who has a history of working with alternative building materials in earthqake regions;AND don't build in Corvallis-DO build in Linn County Oregon, as there is a building inspector there who understands cob construction and will listen to reason and work with you... (My wife and I had intended to use this engineers sevices in Linn County, but our health gave out and this is no longer a possibility for us)

David Boyer
HasteinD at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.