[Cob] beginner starting withlots of stone

Bryan bryantree at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:59:16 CST 2008

HI Devon,
Your place sounds very interesting.  I have been rebuilding homes in fl and
would like to build a cob community in north ca that is strictly focused on
healthy organic ways.  Anyway, just wanted to ask if you could suggest where
you think would be best suited.

--
Check out my site-> www.BryanTree.com
Bryan Hilbert

Buddha: Consider others as yourself. ...