[Cob] Paper/earth plaster finishing in the Washington, DC area

Henry Raduazo raduazo at cox.net
Mon May 5 08:06:15 CDT 2008

We will be applying a finish layers of paper/earth plaster on our
bamboo dome at the Mount Vernon Unitarian Church Saturday morning May
10. Making the plaster will begin around 9:30. Plastering will begin
at around 10:30. We need to apply a base layer on the inside of our
bamboo dome and two color layers to the outside.
	The Church is off US Rt. 1 south of the Washington Beltway. Take Ft.
Hunt From US Rt. 1 Take a right on to Mason Hill Road and a right on
to Wind Mill Road. Then take a left into the church parking lot.
	There is an odd detour loop to get from US. Rt. 1 to Fort Hunt Road,
but other than that it is fairly straight forward. Anyone needing
further directions please contact me at 703-360-2316.
Ed