[Cob] reciprocal frame roof

Robert Alcock ralcock at euskalnet.net
Tue May 27 14:35:05 CDT 2008

Hi there

As a builder of a double (6 beams on 12 beams!) reciprocal frame roof
for our cob cabin, I can tell you they're fiddly but well worth the effort.

http://www.lesspress.com/twiki/bin/view/English/SnailCabin#Reciprocal_frame_roof

you can download an Excel spreadsheet there that will let you calculate
the dimensions for your reciprocal frame roof.
be persistent if you have trouble with the site, it's been playing up
lately...

happy roofing

Robert
www.lesspress.com