[Cob] Garden wall foundation

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Sat Jul 12 23:29:43 CDT 2008

Thanks for the response.

I want to extend a wall from my little round house, just to make a 'c'
shaped privacy area. It would begin under the roof overhang.

My house foundation is about 18" deep. I left some holes in the wall to join
to, but no immediate overlaps for joining to the foundation. The ground is
level, and it would only bear its own weight, with a little protective roof.

The ground drains well and I'm in Seattle, so freezes aren't too bad.