[Cob] Cob Touring

Georgie Donais georgie at busygirl.ca
Thu Oct 16 08:45:07 CDT 2008

Nick,

You are in the right place to see cob! For example, Portland is full
of it, and there are prob plenty of people on this list who can tell
you specifically where to go. (Think abt attending next year's
Village Building Convergence in May; you'll get plenty of cob there.
Info abt last year's at http://www.cityrepair.org/wiki.php/projects/vbc8.)

Also, you can check out FireWorks Restaurant in Corvallis, just down
the road from you: www.woodfiredeatery.com. They have an amazing
gigantic cob oven there, and also appears to have excellent food.

Georgie
http://mudandmusings.blogspot.com/

snipped