[Cob] Tankless H2O heater

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Wed Oct 22 16:24:03 CDT 2008

Is anyone up on using these. My concerns are is there that much of a
savings if you are already turning off and on a conventional propane
water heater. I realize the tankless stuff heats much less water.
Also do they still have minimum water pressure requirements. If so
are they all different? Looking on the net yesterday at various
brands I saw no mention of water pressure.

Ron
Living and playing outside the box.