[Cob] Janet-windows, doors, thick walls

Janet Standeford j.standeford at hughes.net
Sun Dec 21 12:26:53 CST 2008

OKOKOK lolol

I emailed my Engineer with some of your responses and will go with earthbag
and cob as I have plenty of earth and very little money I can accomplish
this. I still want to keep the walls 5 feet thick because I want the effect
of building everything into the walls.
It will also save me money on the permit.
I have huge boulders to fill in the foundation and will use concrete to
secure those with smaller rocks. The floor will be earthtube and cob.
Thank you very much for all your honest input and concern.

If anyone is interested in coming here to help with this starting in the
Spring, let me know.