[Cob] building a cob house in MS

dotport at juno.com dotport at juno.com
Fri Mar 27 12:37:17 CDT 2009

Hi, I'm Dottie Porter, a 71 year old, who has been given some land on the prairie, near woods, on which to build a house. I'm very interested in cob, and attended an 8 day cob workshop in TX in November,2008, with Craig Sommers and Christina Ott. I learned that I could throw/mix/sew cob by myself. I would like to build a cob house, but would need some help. Does anyone know anyone else in the area of Columbus MS (far eastern edge of MS state, near Meridian, Tupelo, Starkville) who is building of cob, or who comes this way any time of the year? Thanks for your reply. Sincerely, Dottie Porter
Click here to shop from a huge selection of personalized gifts for any occasion!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFcdSJiDluRs92785652OxWGGs83Akp8ddaqGDLLtDcrcrNvQTxUc/