[Cob] Cob Cottage for Gnomes

Katie Startzman katie.startzman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:43:37 CDT 2009

Hello all- My husband and I are in the "research and save money" stage
currently, but we are planning to build a cob house here in central Kentucky
soon. I design knitting patterns as a little home-business and my most
recent pattern is a little cob cottage. I thought you would get a kick out
of it. The pics are at my crafting blog-
http://www.duofiberworks.com/journal/2009/3/27/woodland-discovery.htmlFelting
is like cob in some ways- it is flexible, very tactile, and felted
vessels work best round, not square. I so enjoy reading all of your posts
and I never contribute anything, so it makes me happy to add to the
conversation in some way!
Happy spring!
Katie Startzman
www.littlefarminthetownie.com