[Cob] (Cob) Mold and fungus (Neva in Okla.)

Christopher Reinhart sandymud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:40:14 CST 2010

As this thread about mold continues, and with the addition of the comment on
"black mold" recently, I am curious about something.

In my conversations with cobbers and other natural builders in the area, I
feel like we only use the broad terms of "white" and "black" mold.  Most I
have talked to say that the black mold is far worse than the white mold.  I
have never experienced the black mold myself.

Does anyone know more precisely what types of mold we are all experiencing?

Christopher Reinhart
Bloomington, IN