[Cob] (Cob) Mold and fungus (Neva in Okla.)

Bryan bryantree at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:23:53 CST 2010

I am in Florida and we have lots of black molds that grow all over because
of high humidity.  Most of it is harmless.  There are some types of black
mold that are toxic but its only when its out of control inside your living
space that its a problem.   If your ventilating properly and cleaning with
baking soda (works very well) and keep humidity under control it should not
be a problem.   Sunlight kills it as well.

Check out my site-> www.BryanTree.Com
Bryan Hilbert
552 3rd Av S. #1
St Petersburg, FL  33701
727-386-8733 or 386-Tree
727-804-7268 cell
727-489-1009 Fax

Buddha: Consider others as yourself. ...