[Cob] Eco Hotel

Alessandra alecaprara at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jan 14 12:45:36 CST 2010

Hi everyone!
Many time I just read your messages because I really want to learn a lot about this kind of material. I think I´m here since 2006 or 2007. And now that seed I've found is getting its first leaf. My coleagues and me are beginning a project of an Eco Hotel. I don't know if it is the correct term for you, but the idea is a completely self susteinable hotel using only natural material, mainly COB. I don't even know if there is some interest about this subject so I'm here to invite you to give any kind of sugestion or restriction. An information I'm looking for is if there is any hotel you know or heard about that is completely self susteinable. When I joined this list there was a propose of prepare workshops for cob constructions and I don't know if it still exists. We are still writing and developing the idea, but I want to share this with you, because I know you have a lot of experience.

The Hotel will be placed in Sao Paulo state, Brazil and we want to start next semester.
Sorry for the unusual english.

Thanks,

Alessandra Caprara
Consultora e Adestradora Cão Cidadão