[Cob] Historical Building

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:25:22 CST 2010

Can someone let me know where to find the article on the Government
Repair that destroyed the wall with Portland Cement so I  can give it to
Shane in case he needs backup for his decision at any time?

Janet Standeford OR
www.buildingnaturally.info (Owned by the worldwide
community of alternative material builders) a resource
for healthy homes. Created in TikiWiki (identical to
WikiPedia)Let's not just talk about it/Let's make it happen!
Ask for Admin ID&  Password to help create the site.
admin at buildingnaturally.info
The Green Globes standard, American Code Standard
for Green Building is to be released in late Spring.