[Cob] psi testing

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:28:03 CDT 2010

  Hi Ed,
Yes. This is code that I had to pass for adobe since they don't have cob
codes here.

The important thing is that it passed without adding anything but straw
to my sandy clay, which by the way only shrank an eighth of an inch in
each direction.

This was 8 of the cylinders full of dirt and 8 small handfuls of loose
straw. I'll have to figure out actual measurements on this next.

Janet Standeford OR
www.buildingnaturally.info (Owned by you)
A resource for healthy homes.