[Cob] Building Codes?

Stephen Karrington Sales at diamondcard.us
Wed Sep 29 14:13:00 CDT 2010

Hello,

You can go out and build whatever you want. It is possible in OUR world.
And you can do it right now!

Imagine a place with no building codes. No inspectors. No ridiculous
laws written by the toxic building industry. A place where you can build
whatever you want however you want it.

Come to Thailand or Laos where you can have it YOUR way! If that's not
great in itself, the kicker is the land is 95% cheaper too if you live
in pristine nature and not in the main city.

Right now I'm looking at 2 rai of a 4 rai piece of land for $5k. Its at
an altitude of 1300 meters and nestled in a high valley with organic
coffee plants everywhere. 42 KM to town that is literally straight down
a hill. Electricity is there and so is phone.

And check this out, the population density is about 5 people per KM!
That means hardly any neighbors. Can it get any more exciting than this?
I think not.

Who is ready to come out and start building? :)

"Sure, we would all love to be able to go out and build whatever and
whenever we want and those of us who choose to build with cob are more
free thinking than the average freedom lover. However, that isn't
possible in our world so we work with what is there."